♠Wood♠

♠Wood♠

viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Music! ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪


Talk to music is talk about a very important part of my life; in fact the music is my life.

All my life I had listen music, because my parents love the music like me and in my childhood I listened a lot of music, different types of music, rock, pop, dance, techno and I don’t know what else.

Well I start to list music for myself when I had 13 or 14 years, and the music that I chose was something similar to rock. I listened several bands like Metallica and Linkin Park, and then I was feeling like a rebel, although I was not rebel.

With the years I fall in love with the music, my life starts to spin with it. I changed my look thanks to music, and I felt that I was so special and unique and that my music (because was mine) was the best.

In this years I knew “my love of the music”, the singer of My Chemical Romance (“Gerard Way”) I lover his and I loved the band. In fact I have the entire disc and when they came to Chile I went to see them.

Now I think that I loved them very much because I identified very much with them.

Finally now I continue listen music, but now I listen many types of music. Generally I prefer the “dark” music, namely the music that is not so commercial and that it has so guitars and drums. Music cans song some “epic” or I don’t know. That music song different and special above all to me.

Now I listen so much Within Temptation, I say that is my favorite band (now)

2 comentarios:

  1. I've been listening to music since I was a child too, so I feel identified with your post (although we don`t listen to the same kind of music)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know not your favourite band, but I would like listen them

    ResponderEliminar