♠Wood♠

♠Wood♠

sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Green World

I think that the people are not riendly with enviroment, for this reason the things are like are, so bad.

In general all just see like the world is contaminate, and even I have to admit that I don´t do too about it, this doesn´t mean that I do nothing, just I think that isn´t enought. 

Some of the things that I do are, for example, recycling soda cans, this is something that I do since several years; for a time I and my family collect up cans of every place that we visit and when we have much cans we go to storage facility and sell it. With this we help to reduce the garbage (or a bit).

Other thing that I did was supported to Greenpeace although for some time and I liked it because I felt that I did something although it was little, regrettably this just last for a short time because I did money problems. I would like to continue to assist it in the future.

About the society I believe that miss ecological consciousness and teach to the people since they are kids about how care the nature, for they know that they have the power to do something to change the actual situation, because creating consciousness the people will feel they can and should do something about it.

4 comentarios:

  1. I think that if we learn to the kids about care own planet, they will save the world (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s great that in the future you going to go or Green peace =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Raise environmental-caring children is a huge challenge but it's very noble

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I do not know if we trust the kids can save the world without a little help before. Remember this, as well is in our hands

    ResponderEliminar