♠Wood♠

♠Wood♠

viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Ho ho ho!



Well what could I say... this year was and is so different, in several things that`s right I think that was hope this situation...  but this don´t means that I am totally happy, because equally I liked stay with my family think only in this holydays, and think that this is the first Christmas for my daughter.

But the reality is other.

About the classes I think that is right to come back to it, in fact I missed to come to the university and study. For this reason I happy, although I can´t stop to think in the people that is in holydays, planning their travels, etc.
Whatever! Equally I travel to Christmas, I’ll go to Temuco and I will be so happy with my family, although this will for small time.

I hope that you will enjoy this dates and can travel or stay with your family…
And I hope that you don’t have test after the “holydays” (Ho ho ho).    

4 comentarios:

  1. That`s a nice way to confront this SPECIAL situation. I really hope Test won`t piss off my plans.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the first christmas with your daughter!, for sure it will be a very great moment, I'm sure that nothing will ruin your christmas, hope you enjoy it :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you will have a great time in Temuco and very special moments with your family, specially your daughter

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Owww ... cute! I hope you have a nice Christmas, I understand, I too must travel to see my family, only I'm going farther than you ... Castro (Chiloé). Best wishes and enjoy!

    ResponderEliminar